Yerushalem’s (Jerusalem’s) Importance
Collapse all Print all In new window
Om verder aan Te stuur as julle wil
To send further as you show wish
firstname.lastname@example.org/Prophetic Wrds/https://email@example.com/fertiileground’s Blog
Freddi Eigeman <firstname.lastname@example.org></email@example.com>
10 Dec (4 days ago)
to Deon, Willie, Thinus, peak, grant, Stevan, me
———- Forwarded message ———-
The Eternal Capital
President Trump took a bold statement by declaring Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel. Many Christian leader criticised the decision, like the Pope and Desmond Tutu. Many Christians have any idea what the implication is or really do not care. I am posting my teaching regarding Why is Jerusalem important to us? The time has come for us as believers in Jesus (Yeshua) has to take a stand. You are either for the existence of Israel or you are against, there is no other option.
Why is Jerusalem IMPORTANT To US?
50 Years ago, on 7 June 1967 Jerusalem were liberated from the Jordanians. Temple Mount were also liberated, but because of political pressure it was given back to Jordan to manage the complex via the Waqf. The number 50 is associated with the year of Jubilee, in which land is returned to it’s original owner.
When will Temple Mount also known as Mount Zion be liberated and put under control of Israel?
On 14 July 2017 Israel took control over Temple Mount, from the Jordan Waqf, after a fatal terror attack wherein two Druze policemen who was on duty on Temple Mount were killed. Unfortunately, the control was not permanent and Israel had to give it back after political pressure.
Everyone most probably will ask, but why? Why is Jerusalem or the Temple Mount so important? Or why would a believer in Jesus/Yeshua as the Messiah even bother about Jerusalem of Temple Mount? In English there is a saying “the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rocks the world”. This saying teaches that the one involved with the caring and upbringing of the children is the one that determined the future of the world. The same applies to Jerusalem and more precise Temple Mount or Zion. According to Islam the one that controls Temple Mount controls the world. Is there something they know what we don’t?
If we look at decisions taken by the UN, governments and businesses across the world we can truly ask. Who rules the world? God created the earth and planted a garden in the middle of His creation. In Judaism the Garden of Eden was at the exact location where Jerusalem is today.
– Eze 5:5 “Thus said the Master YHVH, This is Yerushalayim which I have set in the midst of the gentiles, with the other lands all around her.
– Eze 38:12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the gentiles, acquiring livestock and goods, who dwell in the middle of the land.
The idea that Jerusalem is in the middle of the earth and everything is around it, was not only limited to Judaism. In the middle ages a few world maps were made with Jerusalem as the centre of the world.
It is all about perspective. If you make Jerusalem the centre of the earth your whole perspective start to change. You look at the world, world events and your own world differently. Our world view is situated around our capitals, and the capital city is seen as the centre of that country or our world. The focus of wars and revolutions is always the capital city, because if the capital falls the country falls. In the time when England ruled the earth through the Common Wealth, London was deemed to be the centre of the earth. Because in their eyes England were the most important country. That is why the Greenwich timeline goes through London. Before England ruled the world all the seafarers used the capital city of their country as point 0.
The longitude of 0 was the beacon to bring the seafarers home. The longitude of 0 does not only determine direction it also determine time. We are on our way to Jerusalem the eternal capital of the Kingdom of God, with Jesus/Yeshua as the King. Therefore our longitude of 0 must go thru Jerusalem. If our world view does not make Jerusalem our capital we are going to lose our focus and direction. We are going to replace Israel with the Church (replacement theology) and end up with 100 of thousands small “Israel’s” with just as many dogmas.
Can we still say that the Garden of Eden and Jerusalem are located at the same place? After the flood everything changed. The Garden of Eden were destroyed as the rest of the earth. Nobody can say exactly if Jerusalem was the physical location of Eden. If God is going to restore the earth through Jesus/Yeshua the Messiah then He will restore the Garden of Eden as well. I would like to use the American political system to explain the following: USA’s capital city is Washington and congress, the body that makes legislation is situated there.
The house of the President is called the White House. If the president of the USA makes a statement they say the “White House said”. When congress makes a statement they say “Washington said”. The White House, Washington and USA becomes synonyms of each other in certain instances. In the same manner Zion, Jerusalem and Israel becomes synonyms of each other in certain instances.
Israel is the land and Jerusalem is the capital, where Zion is the dwelling place of the King. Zion also includes Temple Mount. The Kings of Israel had direct access to the Temple from there dwelling place. God created the earth and He rounded of His creation by planting a Garden in the middle.
– Gen 2:8 And YHVH Elohim planted a garden in Ěḏen, to the east, and there He put the man whom He had formed. Eden (Ndo) means luxury, dainty, delight, finery, adorn.
– Gen 2:8 And YHVH Elohim planted a garden in luxury/finery ((Ndob), to the east, and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Then God created man as His representative on earth, to rule over God’s creation from the garden. The garden become the capital and it is also here where God walks with His representative or ambassador, in relationship. The garden became the place on earth where heaven and earth meets.
– Gen 2:15 And YHVH Elohim took the man and put him in the garden of Ěḏen to work it and to guard it.
– Gen 3:8 And they heard the sound of Elohim walking about in the garden in the cool of the day, and Aḏam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of YHVH Elohim among the trees of the garden.
In the middle of the garden stood two trees.
– Gen 2:9 And out of the ground YHVH Elohim made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, with the tree of life in the midst of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
The middle of the garden represents Temple Mount and the Garden of Eden represents Jerusalem. Eden/Jerusalem on earth becomes the type of the Jerusalem in Heaven.
– Heb 12:22-23 But you have drawn near to Mount Tsiyon and to the city of the living Elohim, to the heavenly Yerushalayim, to myriads of messengers, 23 to the entire gathering and assembly of the first-born having been enrolled in heaven, and to Elohim the Judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous men made perfect,
– Heb 11:10-16 for he was looking for the city having foundations, whose builder and maker is Elohim. 11 By belief also, Sarah herself was enabled to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the normal age, because she deemed Him trustworthy who had promised. 12 And so from one, and him as good as dead, were born as numerous as the stars of the heaven, as countless as the sand which is by the seashore. 13 In belief all these died, not having received the promises, but seeing them from a distance, welcomed and embraced them, and confessed that they were aliens and strangers on the earth. 14 For those who speak this way make it clear that they seek a fatherland. 15 And yet, if they had indeed kept remembering that place from which they had come out, they would have had the chance to return. 16 But now they long for a better place, that is, a heavenly. Therefore Elohim is not ashamed to be called their Elohim, for He has prepared a city for them.
We as believers must have the same attitude and belief as Abraham. We must be aliens and strangers on this earth, because then we long for the land that was promised to us which we will receive in the Messianic Era. If our attitude is that the world we live in is everything and it is the centre of our world why would we long for a better one? As it was in the beginning so it will be in the end
Garden of Eden
Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth.
Rev 21:1 And I saw a renewed heaven and a renewed earth, for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.
Gen 2:8 And יהוה Elohim planted a garden in Ěḏen (adorn), to the east, and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Rev 21:2 And I, Yoḥanan, saw the set-apart city, renewed Yerushalayim, coming down out of the heaven from Elohim, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Gen 2:9 And out of the ground יהוה Elohim made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, with the tree of life in the midst of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Rev 22:2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Gen 2:10 And a river went out of Ěḏen to water the garden, and from there it divided and became four riverheads.
Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of Elohim and of the Lamb.
Gen 3:8 And they heard the sound of יהוה Elohim walking about in the garden in the cool of the day, and Aḏam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Elohim among the trees of the garden.
Rev 22:5 And night shall be no more, and they shall have no need of a lamp or the light of the sun, because יהוה Elohim shall give them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
Gen 2:17 but do not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for in the day that you eat of it you shall certainly die.”
Rev 22:3 And no longer shall there be any curse, and the throne of Elohim and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
Satan comes in rebellion against God in Heaven and is literally kicked out.
– Isa 14:12-14 “How you have fallen from the heavens, O Hĕlĕl(morning star), son of the morning! You have been cut down to the ground, you who laid low the gentiles! 13 “For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of Ěl, and let me sit in the mount of meeting on the sides of the north; 14 let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be like the Most High.’
– Rev 12:7-9 And there came to be fighting in the heaven: Miḵa’ĕl and his messengers fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his messengers fought, 8 but they were not strong enough, nor was a place found for them in the heaven any longer. 9 And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him.
Satan were cast to earth and immediately he change his focus from God to God’s representative, His capital and more specific the middle of the garden where heaven and earth meets.
– Eze 28:13-16 “You were in Ěḏen, the garden of Elohim. Every precious stone was your covering: the ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, shoham, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald and gold. The workmanship of your settings and mountings was prepared for you on the day you were created.14 “You were the anointed keruḇ (cherub) that covered. And I placed you, you were on the set-apart mountain of Elohim. You walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire. 15 “You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 “By the greatness of your trade you became filled with violence within, and you sinned. So I thrust you from the mountain of Elohim, and I destroyed you, O covering keruḇ, from the midst of the stones of fire.
If Satan can overcome the capital city and the representative of God. He will rule over God’s creation. Adam received the command to work and guard the garden.
– Gen 2:15 And YHVH Elohim took the man and put him in the garden of Ěḏen to work it and to guard it.
Has anybody asked from who should Adam guard the garden and why? Satan came into the garden. Adam failed and at the same moment when he ate from the wrong tree he handed his authority over to Satan. That is why he could offer the kingdoms of the world to Jesus.
– Mat 4:8-9 Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain, and showed Him all the reigns of the world, and their esteem, 9 and said to Him, “All these I shall give You if You fall down and worship me.”
Even Jesus refer to Satan as the ruler of this world.
– Joh 12:31 “Now is the judgment of this world, now the ruler of this world shall be cast out.
– Joh 16:11 concerning judgment because the ruler of this world is judged.
The conflict over Jerusalem and specific Temple Mount is the conflict over Eden. During the past year many decisions against Israel and Temple Mount was taken. World powers refuse to acknowledge Israel’s claim over Jerusalem and Zion. By doing that they are telling you; your Bible and faith is wrong.
Satan comes to man in the form of a snake. Why a snake?
– Gen 3:1 And the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which YHVH Elohim had made, and he said to the woman, “Is it true that Elohim has said, ‘Do not eat of every tree of the garden’?”
Satan chose the animal that suites his personality. What he stands for and represent. Satan could not choose man as his host because man was at that moment sinless.
– Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
– 2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessness is to be revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.
The anti-messiah will look like a lamb, thus Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah, but will speak like the dragon/snake, thus full of lies. And he will make himself to be like God. The agent of Satan will rise in a time of peace and security.
– 1Th 5:1-4 Now, brothers, as to the times and the seasons, you do not need to be written to. 2 For you yourselves know very well that the day of YHVH comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then suddenly destruction comes upon them, as labour pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
Most of the animosity and incitement today is against Israel. Israel is being accused from all spectrums that they do not want peace and that they are the ones standing in the way of peace. Jesus warns us about the abomination that lays waste that would stand in the holy of holies.
– Mat 24:15-16 “So when you see the ‘abomination that lays waste,’ spoken of by Dani’ĕl the prophet, set up in the set-apart place” – he who reads, let him understand – 16 “then let those who are in Yehuḏah flee to the mountains.
For the abomination to stand in the holy of holies and the man of lawlessness to sit on God’s throne, which is the Ark of the Covenant. We need to have a Temple on Mount Zion. And for a Temple to be set up you need Temple Mount to be under the control of Israel.
– Before David conquered Jerusalem and bought the thrashing floor, what became Temple Mount, the city was always under control of pagan nations. The only other time Jerusalem was under control of believers in YHVH was when Melchizedek was the King of Salem.
– Gen 14:18-20 And Malkitseḏeq sovereign of Shalĕm brought out bread and wine. Now he was the priest of the Most High Ěl. 19 And he blessed him and said, “Blessed be Aḇram of the Most High Ěl, Possessor of the heavens and earth. 20 “And blessed be the Most High Ěl who has delivered your enemies into your hand.” And he gave him a tenth of all.
Salem means completeness, peace, security and perfection. Melchizedek is a combination of two words, melek which means king and tsedaq which means righteous. Abraham meets the king of righteousness in the city of peace.
– Heb 7:1-2 Now this man Melchizedek, king of Salem and priest of the Most High God, met Abraham and blessed him when he was returning from defeating the kings. 2 Abraham gave Melchizedek a tenth of everything. In the first place, his name means “king of righteousness,” and then he is also king of Salem, that is, “king of peace.”
Jesus/Yeshua is our High Priest in the order of Melchizedek. He will be our King of righteousness ruling from Salem the City of peace. In Ps.76:2 Salem and Mount Zion is used as synonyms.
– Psa 76:1-2 In Yehudah Elohim is known; His Name is great in Yisra’ěl. 2 And His booth is in Shalĕm,
Capture of Yerushalem (Jerusalem)
Jerusalem is a combination of two Hebrew words, ‘yara (ari) which means to throw or shoot at. The same root for the word torah which means instruction. The second word is shalem (Mls) which means peace. Jerusalem means to receive instruction of peace.
Joshua and the children of Benjamin did not take Jerusalem from the Jebusites. Only in the time of King David did it happen.
– 1Ch 11:4-5 And Dawiḏ and all Yisra’ěl went to Yerushalayim, which is Yeḇus, where the Yeḇusites were, the inhabitants of the land. 5 And the inhabitants of Yeḇus said to Dawiḏ, “You do not come in here.” But Dawiḏ captured the stronghold of Tsiyon, the City of Dawiḏ.
In 1967 during the 6 day war Israel again captured Jerusalem and Mount Zion from Jordan the exact same way David did from the Jebusites. The big mistake Israel made on that day was to give Temple Mount back to Jordan (the Moslems) to control till this day. During the time of king David and Solomon Temple Mount was the dwelling place of YHVH. It was a period of peace and prosperity. Sadly Israel fell into idolatry and the enemies of Israel took over the land and Temple Mount. Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and the Romans. After the Babylonian exile Israel were allowed to return but they were not allowed to rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple.
Then came Kores a Persian ruler who did not believe in YHVH.
– 2Ch 36:22-23 And in the first year of Koresh sovereign of Persia, in order to accomplish the word of YHVH by the mouth of Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah), YHVH stirred up the spirit of Koresh sovereign of Persia, so that he called out in all his reign, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 “Thus said Koresh sovereign of Persia, ‘YHVH Elohim of the heavens has given me all the reigns of the earth. And He has commanded me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuḏah. Whoever is among you of all His people, YHVH his Elohim be with him, and let him go up!’ ”
This same Kores is called by God His anointed. Which means he is a servant of YHVH.
– Isa 45:1 “Thus said YHVH to His anointed, to Koresh, whose right hand I have grasped, to subdue nations before him and ungird the loins of sovereigns, to open before him the double doors, so that gates are not shut:
Please do not call the person who will allow Israel to rebuild the Temple the anti-Messiah, because he is not, he is chosen by YHVH for the specific task. What happened in the time when Israel was re-building the Temple?
– Neh 4:1-3 And it came to be, when Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, that he was wroth and highly offended, and mocked the Yehuḏim. 2 And he spoke before his brothers and the army of Shomeron, and said, “What are these feeble Yehuḏim doing? Are they going to restore, slaughter, complete it in a day? Are they going to bring to life the stones from the heaps of rubbish which are burned?” 3 And Toḇiyah the Ammonite was beside him, and he said, “Whatever they build, if a fox should climb on it, he shall break down their stone wall.”
– Neh 4:7-8 And it came to be, when Sanballat and Toḇiyah, and the Araḇs, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdoḏites heard that the walls of Yerushalayim were being repaired and the broken places began to be filled, that they became very wroth, 8 and all of them conspired together to come to fight against Yerushalayim and to do harm to it.
Greece takes over as “world power” from the Persians. Under Antiochus Epiphanes the persecution of the Jews reached its climax, when he defiled the Temple by slaughtering pigs on the altar of YHVH. This result in the revolt of the Maccabees and the Temple were taken back and is under the control of Israel. Is it possible that the people of Israel will came in revolt against the future anti-Messiah because he will defile the Temple? Can it be that because of there revolt, the final persecution against the people of Israel will follow? And that the final persecution will result in the final redemption of Israel and herald the coming of Messiah?
Yeshuah Ha Massiach (Jesus Messiah)
After Greece the Romans take over but allow the Temple and sacrificial service to continue, but under their political control, by appointing the high priest. In this period of Roman rule Jesus/Yeshua came. Jerusalem and Temple Mount cannot be disconnected from Him. Where do you stand regarding the re-building of Jerusalem and the Temple? He walked, teached (taught) and healed in Jerusalem and the Temple. He went up to Jerusalem and the Temple for the pilgrimage feasts. He was convicted, sentenced, died, buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven all in Jerusalem. When He return it will again be in Jerusalem.
– Act 1:10-12 And as they were gazing into the heaven as He went up, see, two men stood by them dressed in white, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up into the heaven? This same, Jesus who was taken up from you into the heaven, shall come in the same way as you saw Him go into the heaven.”12 Then they went back to Yerushalayim from the Mount of Olives, which is near Yerushalayim, a Sabbath day’s journey.
– Zec 14:4 And in that day His feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south.
Adam and Eve were tried in the middle of the garden. In the same manner Jesus/Yeshua was tried in the middle of Jerusalem.
– Mat 4:5-7 Then the devil took Him up into the set-apart city, set Him on the edge of the Set-apart Place, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of Elohim, throw Yourself down. For it has been written, ‘He shall command His messengers concerning you,’ and, ‘In their hands they shall bear you up, so that you do not dash your foot against a stone.’ ” 7 Jesus said to him, “It has also been written, ‘You shall not try YHVH your Elohim.’
For Jesus/Yeshua to be the Pesach Lamb, sacrifices, High Priest and all the other things proclaiming Him in the Torah. There needed to be a functioning Temple service. It does not matter if the Temple service was righteous, because it was not. In the same manner there need to be a Temple with a sacrificial service to herald the second coming of Jesus/Yeshua.
– Mat 24:15 “So when you see the ‘abomination that lays waste,’ spoken of by Dani’ĕl the prophet, set up in the set-apart place” – he who reads, let him understand –
– Dan 11:31 “And strong ones shall arise from him and profane the set-apart place, the stronghold, and shall take away that which is continual, and set up the abomination that lays waste.
The so called 3rd Temple is not the Temple described in Eze.40-48. After the final destruction of the Temple in 70. a.M., Israel was finally dispersed into the nations. An interesting thing happens in about 400.a.M. the Roman Empire puts on a new pare of clothes, it clothed itself in Christianity. The Roman Empire clothed in Roman Catholicism still had control over Jerusalem. Christianity loose control over Jerusalem and Temple Mount and a new world power rises in the form of Islam. England becomes a world power and has control over Jerusalem and Temple Mount, but sadly turns its back on Israel and handover Jerusalem to Jordan.
Why is Jerusalem and Mount Zion important?
The Messianic Kingdom will start in Jerusalem/Israel and will expand over the whole of the earth under the rule of Jesus the King of the universe.
– Dan 2:34-35 “You were looking on, until a stone was cut out without hands, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35 “Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing-floors. And the wind took them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that smote the image became a great mountain and filled all the earth. ….. 44 “And in the days of these sovereigns the Elah of the heavens shall set up a reign which shall never be destroyed, nor the reign pass on to other people – it crushes and puts to an end all these reigns, and it shall stand forever.
– Mat 13:31-33 Another parable He put before them, saying, “The reign of the heavens is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, 32 which indeed is less than all the seeds, but when it is grown it is greater than the plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the heaven come and dwell in its branches.” 33 Another parable He spoke to them, “The reign of the heavens is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal until all was leavened.”
In Scripture we are warned and blessed regarding Jerusalem. The time has arrived for us to listen when God speaks.
– Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim, Let those who love You be at rest.
– Psa 128:4-6 Look, so shall the man be blessed Who fears YHVH. 5 YHVH shall bless you out of Tsiyon, And let you see the good of Yerushalayim All the days of your life, 6 And let you see your children’s children! Peace be upon Yisra’ěl!
– Psa 137:5-7 if I forget you, O Yerushalayim, Let my right hand forget. 6 Let my tongue cleave to my palate, If I do not remember you, If I do not exalt Yerushalayim Above my chief joy. 7 Remember, O YHVH, against the sons of Eḏom The day of Yerushalayim, Who said, “Lay it bare, lay it bare, To its foundation!”
We are living in a time where prophesy regarding Israel, Jerusalem and Mount Zion are being fulfilled.
– Zech 12:2-3 “See, I am making Yerushalayim a cup of reeling to all the people all around, and also against Yehuḏah it is in the siege against Yerushalayim. 3 “And in that day it shall be that I make Yerushalayim a very heavy stone for all peoples – all lifting it are severely injured. And all the nations of the earth shall be gathered against it.
Why would anyone lift a stone? It is to take it out of the way. Jerusalem cannot be taken, ignored or wished away. We as believers in Jesus/Yeshua as the Messiah must decide where we stand regarding Israel, Jerusalem and Mount Zion.
Freddie Eigeman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
07:57 (2 hours ago)
To Gideon, me
Click here to Reply, Reply to all or Forward
11.9 GB (79%) of 15 GB used
Terms – Privacy
Last account activity: 4 hours ago